If you think the Celtics get the short straw when it comes to officiating, imagine being a fan of one of the NBA's doormat teams. You think Kobe or Lebron would get those technicals?

JR 1/12/2011 03:06:00 PM Edit

1. Banner 18 says:

Wow, his is just ridiculous. We have talked about it all season - The players have to act like emotionless robots out there if your name isnt Kobe, Wade, Durant, LeBron, Carmelo, etc etc. You have to be a superstar to be treated somewhat like a human and be able to show emotion.

NBA is really fucked up this year. Stern needs to be BANNED/FIRED/etc etc!! Fuck the refs too..ugh..

2. Banner 18 says:

i meant THIS (at the beginning) not HIS

NBA is a joke!

i think a team will just walk out soon

5. bballee says:

I had a similar thought. This abuse came real close. I expect/would-like to see some team disqualify all the players and the coaches when some official goes on a power trip like this. Maybe then the fans/lost-game/management/players'-association could get the problem brought to the table rather than ignored by imperial Stern.

I woulda smacked them if they gave me a technical foul in an ongoing spree like that.

7. celticfam wordaapp says:

I cant even imagine how that situation would have went down if Sheed was involved.

Yeah fuck you Rambis and fuck you Laimbeer!

Ken Mauer's a cock too lol

Laimbeer still has that smirk permanently on his face.

10. shelbyl says:

To quote Mark Twain: "To a man with a hammer, everything look like a nail."

Just a thought: If this happened during the home game of let's say Partizan Beograd, one of the premier european basketball clubs, referees would get lynched by 16000 furious fans. And the fans would be right.

12. Three Toe says:

Haha, Like some of you said, a walk-out needs to happen. If I was Rambis, I would have all my players line up in a row facing the refs and on three, flip the two-handed bird to the refs and swear at them till they all get thrown out. It would be so awesome.