According to the Boston Herald, KG made it through practice today and is expected to take part in tomorrow's game vs the Magic.  However Shaquille O'Neal fell on some ice and injured his abductor muscle in his upper leg and didn't practice today.

Does Shaq live downstairs from me?  I thought my shitty apartment was the only place that wasn't shoveled, thanks to my crappy Landord (and it's not The Landlord).

A shame because Boston will definitely need Shaq vs Orlando tomorrow to defend Dwight Howard.  Erden will get 3 fouls in 4 minutes and then Harangody will get extended time, which I rather not see.

tb727 1/16/2011 03:44:00 PM Edit

1. Frank Johnson says:

Informative

2. Banner 18 says:

Wow, you have GOT to be kidding me!!
    Kevin Garnett returns, Shaq is probably down! ugghh!
    JO and Perk are already out..so Semih vs Dwight Howard?! wtf..Just as i thought things were looking good..AGAIN..

Okayy hes questionable hopefully the bigg fellaa will make itt

4. ...and let us not also forget that Semih has a pulled groin.
    (Try defending Dwight Howard with a pulled groin).
    Just when we thought things were gonna become sane for once, it remains more of the same ol' insane.

Thanks for posting this TB. (And yes I did change the pic down to its original size to get rid of the blur. lol).

lets hope this is a joke. shaq we need you

7. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that The Big Flashback is ready tomorrow. Worst case is we get Erden and Harangody injured with D12's Flying Elbows. But then of course .. if ever it happened, he didn't mean it to.

8. Three Toe says:

oh just great, i can hear the gray-shirts now, "Guys, it's superstar Dwight Howard versus some rookie!! we'd better switch to those whistles that work when you inhale as well as exhale so we never have to stop blowing them!"

Well 3 Toe Dan Crawford's reffing the game, who is totally related to Derek Fisher. Surprised Bavetta's not reffing lol.