KG won't be playing tomorrow, but possibly will give it a go on Monday. According to Doc it looks like Jermaine will be going under the knife. Curious to find out if he did have surgery when he might return. Also Doc dropped the tidbit that Avery Bradley will be going down to the D-League probably as soon as tomorrow. It's important not to judge Bradley as a bust just because he hasn't done well as a teenager in the NBA. Based on his defense alone I think he's an NBA player and the reps he'll get in Maine will be good for him.

JR 1/13/2011 06:57:00 PM Edit

wow, sad to hear about Bradley... I really like him a lot.

Sherrod Blakely said that even if we move Bradley to the D-League, he still accounts for a place on the C's roster. So can we pull him from the D-League if he is needed? How exactly does this work?

I believe he can be sent to Maine 2 or 3 times during the season and he can be recalled at any moment if the C's need him. Bradley just need to get some playing time, so it will be good for him.

4. Probably good for him to be honest. He really needs court time. It's tough to adjust to the speed of the game playing such short stints.

I guess his 4 points and 1 steal in like 2 minutes last night sealed the deal lol.

VOTE RONDO AND KG FOR ALL STAR PLEASE! THOSE BITCHES D.ROSE AND AMARE HAS MORE VOTES FOR NOW. YOU DON'T WANT THEM THEM TO START, DO YOU?! SO VOTE RONDO AND KG NOW!!

that tells you we have 14 players in our roster now which mean after feb.24 deadline Sheed could come back with the C's

In regards to the All Star vote - yeah, pisses me off too that the "media favorites" and the likeables get all the votes (Rose, Amare, LeDiva, etc.). And I vote EVERY day for the Celtics player.

But you know what, on a second thought I don't really want them there. We don't need KG or Rajon land bad and hurt their knee/ankle on a stupid East/West game...I want them to have a long weekend of rest and be ready for playoffs. We'll all be sorry if we get another injury during All Star game and lose a star for the remaining of the season.

9. shelbyl says:

I agree with the last anonymous. I was voting for the Celtics players every day until I had an epiphany days ago. "Wait, at this injury/day ratio of ours, maybe they shouldn't get that much of a playing time in the All-Star game!"

I really don't care about the All-Star. In the first place, I don't think fans should even vote.

11. We don't need All-Star players. We need an "All-Star break!" ... and as for J.O... well, let's just say the ratio of the severity of his surgery is proportionate to the rate at which Rasheed surprisingly shows up in a Green jersey.

It's a win/win situation for me. KG and Rondo to start for All-Stars = man that's so awesome. KG and Rondo NOT to start, even better...rest up boys! East is gonna win anyways with the big egos and the big elbow smasher (unless LeBron's injury is pretty bad, then Paul Pierce might start lmao?) Oh and for J'ONeal's status...Rasheed Wallace anyone?

i'd rather them not start. Get more rest

Bohemian, you're probably the only person visiting this page who spellchecks his comments. lol