Though the Celtics host the Pistons tonight and the Jazz on Friday we all get a little something extra before welcoming Al Jefferson back to the Garden on Friday. At 7pm on Friday night, ESPN will present the second episode of "THE ASSOCIATION." Now I am not gonna lie, I am trying to somehow angle my way onto this show even if it is for as long as it takes for Ray Allen to catch and shoot a trey. I of course will keep you updated. I thought this was a good way to get the day started. Enjoy.

We have Episode 1 right here on Celtics Life: The Association: Boston Celtics Episode 1

The Coach 1/19/2011 07:10:00 AM Edit

1. It's just a shame that each episode is only like 20 minutes and they're only once a month, whereas 24/7 dishes out hour long episodes once a week.

2. Three Toe says:

ill have to go try and find the first one. thanks fo the heads up here.

3. Banner 18 says:

Cant Wait!
    3Toe, You havent seen the Episode 1?
    here is the links (its split into two parts)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Thanks for posting the preview Coach.

We have Episode 1 right here in out Video Vault. I added the link up top.

5. I'm definitely looking forward to part 2. No better way to kick off a Friday night in college lol.

cant wait! A must watch!

7. Danita R Cozart says:

I was close to tears watching the first one. West was so emotional speaking on being embraced with a second chance. The others were just so thankful to be a part of something so much bigger then themselves. I learned a lot, and have NEVER been more proud to be not only a Celtic fanatic but Bostonian as well. The Celtics are not just a team, but they are a family. Looking forward to the rest, Ill be sure not to miss any of it. CELTICS BABY!

8. DH says:

Did anyone else laugh as hard as I did when Ray Allen is imitating the Knicks dancers and shaking his titties, about 30 seconds into the video? I can't wait until Friday, the first episode was great and this looks promising as well. We will probably get to see Nate fall on his head again at the end of the Knicks game.

I can't wait for part two,God only knows how much i love this team.

I'm not from Boston, I was born and raised in Baltimore, but I am a Celtic Fantatic. I fell in love with this team during the 07-08 season, before that was never much of a basketball fan. But there was something special about this team. The only thing I ask for at christmas is tickets to see the Celtics play the Wizards, it's only about a 45 minute drive to Washington. Am hoping to make it to Boston to watch them play in the Garden before the end of next season. Got NBA League Pass so I don't miss a game. Can't wait for friday night Part 2 of The Association and then the game.