And by "cheerleaders" I mean "dancers," because having cheerleaders is sexist and demeaning, but having scantily clad women dance like strippers is classy. Anyway, I was searching for Celtics/Bobcats highlights and this came up, so I figured I'd at least temporarily post it. The Lady Cats have the reputation of being the hottest best dance team in the league. Even on the Bobcats official site, they're dubbed, "The NBA's Most Popular Dance Team." Thoughts?

(Pics after the jump.)

Individual pics
tb727's favorite

JR 12/11/2010 11:11:00 PM Edit

1. Sorry. I'm with Red on this one...

Your vote doesn't count FL for obvious reasons. ;) lol. But don't you agree that its funny that having cheerleaders is considered just plain sexist and wrong, but slutty dancers are ok?

3. studiogangster says:

I'm with FL and Red.

All respect to Red, but personally I like women. Nice choice tb727.

5. Karl says:

Hot red head top left. I will marry her!

6. This whole slutty dancer thing is sexist. They are playing to the male fans. Why not trot out the Chippendale dancers? Or have slutty women dancers mixed with scantily clad men? Just playing devil's advocate here :) But I do think Red had some valid points about not wanting cheerleaders. And for what it's worth, they aren't cheerleaders. The mascot leads more cheers than they do. Their whole purpose is to go out and dance and entertain. They don't lead cheers.

She is stunning. Was looking for her last night, didn't see her though lol

I saw her in the video. Look for the worst dancer. lol.

FL, Not exactly the Chippendales, but the Bulls actually do have a male dance troupe called The Matadors.

I wonder if MJ hand-picked each girl, probably had to sleep with him too LOL

Karl, Just read your comment. lol. Go read her bio. She says she loves kayaking and fellow red heads.

12. Twilight says:

Cheerleading, sorry all female dance troupes, is so sexist. What's the point as don't men pay in to see a basketball match not dancers? But if you want to use the idea of using half naked dancers to attract more spectators then get the chippendales, more women would definitely pay to see that