It seems that the Celtics and Bulls don't even have to be facing each other to inspire Chicago Center, Joakim Noah, to start bashing Kevin Garnett.

During last year's playoffs KG was suspended for throwing an elbow at Miami's Quentin Richardson. Despite having nothing to do with the incident, Noah took a shot at him:

"It's unbelievable. He's a dirty player. It's one thing to be competitive and compete. But don't be a dirty player, man."

Now, Noah is unleashing even more unprovoked hatred for KG. In a report on ESPNChicago.com, Noah is quoted on the Waddle & Silvy show as saying, "He's a very mean guy...Where's the love? None at all. Ugly, too".

So why is it that Joakim Noah has all of this hatred for Kevin Garnett? Apparently, he hurt Noah's feelings.

Noah said what makes the relationship difficult is how big a fan he was of Garnett before entering the NBA in 2007.

"I had his poster in my room," Noah said. "I used to wear his jersey. And the truth is my rookie year, I was in admiration of this guy, and he kind of shut me down.

"And he was very mean to me my rookie year. And he's only mean to the young guys and the [European players], for some reason. I don't know why, but that's who he doesn't like. He's not nice. I talk a lot of trash out there, but c'mon, be a little sensitive. Be sweet."

Get over it, Joakim.

Mike Saver 11/10/2010 11:31:00 PM Edit

lol... "where's the love?" what a moron.

"Be a little sensitive. Be sweet." Lol Noah. I imagine all these guys who "idolized" KG there first meeting in the NBA going something like this:

Rookie: I'm a huge fan
    KG: Fuck you (N-word)

Also, Noah should never call anyone ugly.

ugly too. LOL!! oh the irony

5. haha yeah Noah is by far the ugliest man in basketball. Except for that Mbenga guy.

6. shelbyl says:

By Noah's words (he's only mean to the young guys and the [European players]), KG should be striking upon Semih with great vengeance and fuuuuuuuuuuuurious anger.

Noah's just crying because he got shot down by his former idol. Oh, "he was very mean to me . . . be a little sensitive." Well, waaahhh!! Cry all you want, Noah, but it's not going to get you anywhere. This is pro basketball, not a freakin' game of duck, duck, goose.

And I can't believe he called KG "ugly." He's one to talk . . . smh.

Shup Up,Noah...If KG is ugly then I don't have a word for what you're..I think he looks good and knows how to dress well. Oh and don't be whiny, this is basketball..not ballet!

oh ya i forgot you've played on the same team as KG so you would know how he treats the younger guys and european players.. grow up, honestly. noah isn;t good, and is uglier than the last poop i took. he's not a teammate and not a winner.

10. MC says:

Lmao...Stop using KC to get attention Noah. Step your game up & get your own spotlight

11. ronit07 says:

Totally agree wit the Mc's comment :) Noah should grow some balls and then talk

12. DH says:

I laughed so hard at Noah calling KG ugly. I really wish I could embed one of Doc Funk's photos from pre-season into this reply...

haha... Noah is probably the ugliest player in the league. That said, it's funny how all the KG haters are talking now. Really brave, mr Noah. Maybe one day, if you are able to be a 13 time All Star, league MVP and get a couple of rings you will be given some fan respect. For now, just go on crying. lol

But KG has beautiful eyes, for real! Even if it's only that, he just can't be uglier then Noah. But what do I know...

The thing I like about KG is he plays like older players like Oakley and Bernard King and Cedric Maxwell- where guys absolutely hated one another because they wanted to win a title and anyone who got in their way was the enemy.

Oh yeah fuck you Noah lol

Damn, i feel so melancholic today! lol Bernard King was awesome. Maybe I will watch some classic 80's game today :P

I used to be a KG fan. In fact after MJ left the argument could have been made that KG was the best player in the NBA for awhile. However, the truth is he is a dirty player. I've lost the respect I had for him since his high school days in Chicago.

So you gave him the respect of considering him the best player in the NBA for some years but LOST that respect around his high school days? Kind of contradictory, right?

Anyway, I think KG's career speaks for himself. People just hate him because he has been successful in the best franchise in the world, the Celtics. KG in green is just the best combination of talent, glory and pride. Go C's! Keep the good work, KG!

KG never took the "torch" from MJ; Shaq and Duncan became the best players after MJ left; KG was probably a Top 5 or Top 10 guy. And last time I checked, Noah is averaging 15 and 15, which I suppose is pretty good for a crybaby.

A good crybaby is still a crybaby

lol its true tho, kg is a mean guy, a true a-hole, and he's ugly too, just not on noah's standards tho.

Noah get over it. Your the man create your own legacy and when someone has faith in you like you had in garnett dont let them down.

23. Karl says:

Haha, " Be sensitive, be sweet." He's going to get a lot of crap for that in the locker room. He sounds like a teenage girl.

24. reggie says:

exactly the reason why KG has a ring and you dont.... hes only mean to the young guys and europeans lol ... becuse they are soft!!!! grow a pair guy!!

this is why people celtics fan are retarded. u have no baketball knowledge what so ever. KG is the dirties player since Bill Lambier.

hmmm maybe you should learn how to spell first and then come on and make your comment anonymous...

Second-to-last Anonymous- do you remember Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason and Dennis Rodman? Or did you fall asleep during that era?

KG's a HOF and one of the top 30 players of all time. Noah will be lucky to make a couple of All star games in his career.

Get a clue.

28. ThomasJ says:

KG is no 'uglier' than MJ or any other dark skinned brother if you look at his face his features are good. Anyone speaking of ugly are basing it on his crazy expressions and maybe dark skin. Noah isn't really an ugly guy at all either, just makes a lot of whining faces and the long hair. That's the reason I hear from people I know hating on him. Hell, he's the son of Yannick Noah and a former Miss Sweden. Get a grip people. I'm a hetro man and I can look at I guys face objectively and say he's got good features. Shaved the head or put long hair on Zaza Pachulia or Troy Murphy and then you will know ugly. And no, I'm not trying to just pick on white guys.

29. ThomasJ says:

John Stockton was actually a dirtier player than KG. KG talks a lot of trash but doesn't go out of his way to dish out actual cheap shots. He just retaliates and sends a messages in ways that have always been part of the game. He's just so emotional and flamboyant that people get played.

30. ThomasJ says:

Amazing how the most ignorant comments always come that same anonymous person. I hope anonymous is not as clueless in life offline.

31. ThomasJ says:

KG didn't arrive in the NBA with a sense of entitlement. Big difference with guys like Kobe, Shaq, and now LeBron. Name me the modern HOF level player that would have busted his ass for 12 seasons with the teams KG had in Minnesota playing fierce D nightly and putting up more offensive numbers across the board than anyone in the league for a 5 - 6 year period. The respect he demands these days is earned.

Cool off, Thomas. lol

33. Arturo says:

KG looks like a big lizard. Beat it Boston, LA going for three!

34. ThomasJ says:

I'm done, Jenda. Just got home and checked in to see this moronic high school level hatefest on KG so I got a little excited. Arturo (not anonymous), I think big lizards are cool!

Lizards are way cooler than snakes. *cough*Fisher*cough*
    It's not that I blame you Thomas, definitely not.

this guy would have ****ed his pants if had to play against the piston of the 80's !@

HAHA Jenda Fisher is a snake!

38. Paul says:

In all fairness. KG does seem to more prone to harass players the foreign and young opposing role players. Exhibit A) crawling on all four at Jerryd Bayless.

39. KG is an ignorant moron thats why Joakim hates him. KG doesnt know when he's going too far. That comment he made about Charlie Villanueva was completely uncalled for not to mention just plain mean. I understand that trash talking is part of the game but that was too far. KG needs to stop playing like a dirty little bitch and stfu.

KG is an ignorant little b*tch, thats why Noah hates him.
    He's a dirty player and just a bad person in general. Making fun of diseases?? Really? How stupid are you KG?? Oh wait I forgot, you didnt go to college...

KG never had any injuries when he was younger where he missed 10 weeks of the season. Noah's the fucking pussy and should shut the fuck up himself until he's in KG's class as a player, which he will never be.

Fyi tb727 Noah played with a messed up thumb for like 5 games and KG couldnt even grow the balls to play thru a stupid knee injury during the 2009 play offs. KG is overrated and a dirty player.

Keep trolling anonymous and not leaving your name. Garnett's a Top 35 player of all time and most people have him higher. Come talk to me when Noah makes 3 All Star games let alone the number Garnett's made. KG has been the second best forward of his generation behind Duncan and ahead of Dirk.

Garnett was 32 at the time of his injury. For your sake, I hope Noah's still in the league at that time. He is IMMENSELY overrated. He wouldn't even start on this year's Celtics which says something.

All you haters are mad because Noah's putting up way larger numbers then KG marvin the marshin lookin azz. Joakim will be an All star and plays with heart! doesnt under cut players on defense, isnt cheap, doesnt talk crap, plays the game the right way, and you can see him when they turn the lights off to announce the starting line up (smile KG). This dudes KG recent down fall of being hurt non stop and lack of putting up numbers has made him a dirty player who talks talks talks i cant wait for noah to do him dirty in their next game and spit in his face! what SCUM of the earth his is! SCUM! SCUM! all you dirty azz Boston fans can suck it too ! KG what a joke old azz dude