Tauntr.com has this awesome spoof on their site. Very disappointed in myself that I didn't come up with it first. I'm seriously slipping. It's kind of funny how so many people are scared to talk about the alleged Delonte West/Gloria James affair. When Calvin Murphy claimed it was true and that Mama James actually slept with more than just Delonte that opened some eyes. Then Michael Beasley's dad tweeted that Lebron wanted his son out of Miami because he resembled Delonte too much. Finally Marc Spears on twitter when asked after Delonte's trade to Minnesota if Miami would be a natural fit responded that's the last place he expects Delonte to end up for obvious reasons. Such a crazy story.

One person I think getting off way too easy is Lebron's mom. What type of person sleeps with her son's teammate and close friend? With a parent like that no wonder Lebron is such a dick. Anyway, the above profile is pretty funny and his matches are even more humorous. Everyone thinks Delonte would go for Ray's mom, but judging by his previous taste in cougars, I don't think Delonte has the best eye for the ladies. Also, my guess is that Flo Allen is out of his league.

JR 9/06/2010 01:23:00 PM Edit

1. I've read that Gloria is quite the cougar. And so I see a troubled Delonte as her prey. I've seen rumors and comments that she indeed slept with more than just Delonte. If LeJerk thinks he is getting away from that by moving to Miami, he needs to think again! He's just giving her a whole new world to conquer there.

Ha. Very true FL. You have to admit its one of the craziest stories ever? I mean if Perk doesn't get hurt and we win #18 in June, should Delonte have gotten a ring? ;)

3. Yeah, Delonte actually signed with the Celtics last year and was just working under cover (or should that be under the covers?) since then.

Hahaha. Well played.

Hah. Classic.
    Anyway, it's true JR. You haven't been active enough in the funny department. Probably since the action figures Tickle me Elbow and Elbow me Howard. Seriously dude, get your act together!lol

Oh for godsakes men have been dating younger women forever and there was never this fallout over it. You all just need to stop being such haters and stop with the double standard. If Lebron James mom likes younger men that's her choice. If Delonte West likes older women that's also his choice. Get off his back and stop being such aholes about it. All you people need to get yourselves a life of your own and stop concentrating on someone elses.

Anonymous, I think the whole deal about Delonte here is because the effect of a relationship with your teammate's mother. Of course, there is also implicit the difference of age and the hypocrisy of an often sexist society in which older men dating younger women is regarding as something more "normal"...In this case, "who cares who Delonte sleeps with?" is of course valid, but it can endanger the internal chemistry in a locker room.

And in particular this post is just comical, people have their lives and tries to live them...at least in my case :)

Plus, I am certain people in this blog just want to see Lebron fail, that's all ;)

And one doesn't have to look for it too hard to see it.