I do not have any prizes, but I know a true sports fan has great pride in knowing the most about their team. For this reason, I ask that all participants answer with their personal knowledge, and not research each question.
I will keep a running tally and plan on stopping at the start of the regular season pending the amount of interest this generates. I kindly ask that you do not post them in comments as that would ruin the fun for everyone. PLEASE E-MAIL ALL ANSWERS TO ME AT SEBREDSOX24@HOTMAIL.COM.
Here are the questions for 8/19-8/23:
The Lists (1 point per correct answer, -1 point per incorrect answer, 1/2 point will be awarded or deducted for answers with one correct or incorrect part)
1. Name each of the 22 Celtics retired numbers and the corresponding players.
2. A Boston player has received the NBA Finals MVP award six times. Name each of them and the year achieved.
Name that Person (5 points per correct answer, no deduction for incorrect answers)
3. I was drafted by the Celtics in the 1994 NBA Draft, played for 7 NBA teams, and launch my own clothing line.
4. I played for the Celtics in the early-mid 90's, attended Wichita State college, and share a nickname with a superhero.
Fill In the Blanks (5 points per correct answer, no deduction for incorrect answers)
5. Fill in the blanks from the most common 05-06 starting lineup
PG Delonte West
SF Paul Pierce
I am posting this on both Celtics Life and BBSB (my personal blog). Best of luck to everyone and remember to e-mail me! Stephen Bailey 8/19/2010 07:00:00 PM Tweet Edit