A. Sherrod Blakely twitter

Perk out for Game 7, start of the season. "I hurt my knee pretty bad. There's nothing I can do about it." -Perkins

"I'd be lying if I told you it didn't hurt. It hurt. Game 6 of the Finals, couldn't help your team."- perkins

"You probably never get ths oppty again 2 even make it back 2 the Finals. Physically, I'm doing better than I am mentally."
The Celtics absolutely, definitely, have to win tomorrow. Even Perkins knows it will be a long time before we even make the Finals again. I feel for him as I know its killing him to not be able to play. That said, between the Big 4,'Sheed, T.A, Shrek and Donkey, the C's have the talent to win this tomorrow. If they pull this out I can deal with Perkins missing all of next year. We must Beat LA!

JR 6/16/2010 04:34:00 PM Edit

Oh,Sh*t.
    Working so hard all year long and miss it by a game and a half. My heart goes out to you Perk. We love you and we'll beat the blip out of L.A. for you tomorrow. Stay strong and get healthy!!!

2. Karl says:

Poor Perk, can't imagine how upset he must be. I guess this is why we brought Sheed in. Foul trouble is going to be a huge issue. However I'm hoping since it is a Game 7 they will let them play. We can still do this!

mad love to you perk. you been a rock all season and showed much discipline avoiding that last tech. get stronger, we'll be back in the finals again. pump your team up

Hopefully, the C's will win it for Big Perk. I will miss seeing Gasol cry as Perkins muscles him out of the post.

Donkey needs a big game, I think it could really help.

If the Celtics don't win I'm hoping Rasheed's effort is solid enough where people don't blame Perkins' absence for the loss. Let's go Rasheed, you need to have a game for the ages.

I actually think he has it in him to pull of a great game.

6. rondo-is-love says:

To make things hurt a little bit more for Perk, he worked so hard to not get T'd up in this series, regardless of any Laker's failed attempts to get him to bite on their bait. =(