CelticsLife has some breaking news following the Celtics Game 2 upset over the Lebrons. Tyco will be coming out with a new Sesame Street doll named "Tickle Me Elbow." First let's be clear: There is no "Elbow Gate" and Lebron's elbow is fine. It's just a crutch for the egomaniac, The King with No Rings. When the Cavs were making their comeback, you heard nothing of the phantom elbow injury did you? Everyone's banged up at this time. KG has a surgically repaired knee, Perk has Bill Walton feet and Pierce has about 9 minor injuries.

With that said, Tyco believes Tickle Me Elbow will be a fun doll for all ages. Go ahead and roll your mouse cursor over Lebron's elbow. Watch as he reacts to a minor push, cries as he gets the first of what should of been 6 fouls called on him, and throws a tantrum at a travel call after his 7th step.

Parental Warning: Tickle Me Elbow does not have fingers, so please do not try and shake his hand. Tickle Me Elbow does not shake hands.

JR 5/04/2010 12:04:00 AM Edit

I thought for SURE the Sheed-Grover photo-shop would be the first Sesame Street reference. But this is classic lmao

2. amyy says:

PRICELESS! LMFAOOOO! celtics in 5! GOOOO CELTICS!

3. Bailey says:

Hahahahahahahahahaha that is hilarious! Ah man, did you make that?

4. KWAPT says:

That fu**ing ROCKS!!!!

I'm a Lakers fan and I'm rooting for the Celtics...blasphemy right? I'm hoping for a Celtics Lakers finals rematch which will be more entertaining than watching LeFaggot get his dick sucked by the refs for the series.

6. Can't Complain, Pop says:

You, sir, get a Tommy Point!

hahahahhaa this is so clever... sweet mvp night lebron..

Oh man!!! I was laughing as hell! But then Parental warning threw me off my chair!

9. Karl says:

great stuff. I think you have passed Three Toe as funniest member of CelticsLife. Sorry Three Toe.

Suck on those toes Three Toe! Thanks Karl.I always knew you were a bright guy.

The CAVS are gonna roll you, two in a row, in Boston! Enjoy your short-lived victory. We player horribly.... that was all.

12. You've outdone yourself with this one. I'm laughing so hard I can't stop. This is too funny!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Fuck off last Anonymous, go to your "wine and blue" blogs your unwanted piece of shit.

Nice! I love it! I hate the CAVS. The NBA clearly wants a LeBron/Kobe match up. YAWN! I hope it's a Celtics/Lakers finals like 2008!

This is so funny. I keep on tickling Lebozo. He keeps on crying.

cavs in 5

LMAO LeBozo

Cavs in 5??? You'll be lucky to win another game in these series. Go back to Stern's lap, anonymous!

19. Margaret says:

OMG I love it!!! CLASSIC!!!

All Mr. James has done is answer the media's questions. He's never brought the elbow up unless they ask. He says it's fine and continues to play. He expressed concern in Game 1 with his teams play and felt fortunate to get a win. He has agreed his team played like crap in Game 2 and were flatten out beaten badly.

Seems he's made no excuses to me and isn't looking for one.

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way. Hope the series continues to be a great one.

LeDouche

lmao Cavs just needed a wake up call.. they were getting way cocky..Celts wont win again..

Cavs in 5

Just watch friday, the cavs will be crazy..

lmao lebrons gonna have the whole celtics team crying like glen davis there all bitches like him

Sorry all you LeBron haters.... CAVS will win it all..... your crusty celts will be on vacation soon!

They need to make a doll of Paul Pierce in a wheelchair modeled after Timmy from South Park. lmao you Celtics fans are hippocrates.

Hahaha I think the wheelchair doll would be better.

boooo.....celtics boo...GO CAVS

F**K the Celtics lolll CAVS ALL DAY. ENOJOY this shi*T talk, BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT ALL THATS HAPPENING AND A RUN ON FROM HERE. WHY YOU HATING ON ME? CUZ YOU JEALOUS? LOL PHHHT F*K BOSTON BI*TCH, cAVS IN 5!, seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YUH! ILL BE BACK TO CHECK ON YOU ALL

Wow this must've made the rounds over on some Cavs blog and of course you dipshits decide to come here and post. Seriously I've never been to Cavs blog, nor would I want to. So go back to your "wine and blue" locations and prepare to lament over another blown opportunity where the best regular season record translates to nothing in the playoffs.

You'll be down 3-1 before you know it, LeBron will leave, and you'll go back to being irrelevant hoping John Legend & Shelden Williams' brother-in-law can lead you to the playoffs.

PACK ALL YOUR BAGS MOFOS, IN 3 GAMES THIS TRIP IS OVER FOR THE CELTS. GET THE FUK OUT! WE ARE GOING TO DOMINATE TOMORROW NIGHT, I MEAN A SERIOUSSSS DOMINATION

HELL YEAH CAVES IN 5

32. MJ over Ehlo says:

These Cavs fans... I mean "Caves" fans sound so intelligent. Never would go to a Cavs site either. Didn't know they even had one. I'm sure it will be gone with Lebron in the Summer.

33. #1 Cavs Fan says:

Cavs will sweep and we'll win another Championship. Browns, Indians, and Cavs. We are title town!!!

p.s. I would like to buy one of these for my son Earnest. Are they really for sale?

34. Henrique says:

sorry man... CAVS ALL THE WAY!!! we will beat the poor celtics today. GO CAVS

Its funny how people say they never knew there was a cavs blog. How could you not know. You beantown people are so arrogant. Why might I ask?...Your boy pierce and rondo are going to choke tomorrow night...Enjoy it while it last...lol Boston fans weren't saying anything after game 1. Now that Boston has won one I think they forgot the series is tied... #haveanicesummer

36. #1 Cavs Fan says:

Haha you tell those Celtics fans #haveanicesummer Let's keep posting that here to get it trending on twitter @lebronselbow Good night tweets

cavs suck big turd

BUNCH OF GREEN GOONS....
    "BOSTON CELTICS"

rondope and big baby davis are gayyyy,no seriously they are!

cavs in 6

This comment has been removed by the author.

Funny to see some Cavs fans in this blog...of course there must be blogs for you, but I just guess they must be so boring for you to come here and troll.

Listen, the only choker so far has been Lebron "I can't feel my elbow" James and "Mophead" Varejao. When you actually win something as a team then you'll be able to come and dare challenge the Celtics fans. Also, this weekend you will be beaten twice for the same price. Good luck with free agency!

Funny to see Boston being ripped apart by the Cavs, who, as we all know, are the FAR superior team. You got your 1 win...

43. A-Pat says:

Too bad Boston lost today as a Laker Fan I thought that I would never say those words

"Listen, the only choker so far has been Lebron "I can't feel my elbow" James and "Mophead" Varejao. ..."

Looks like the entire Celtics team can be added to that choker list.

I don't see any Celdick fans posting after Lebron took a big dump on your franchise. Fucking dumbshits nowhere to be found after game 3.

Anyways Magic all the way

So are you a Magic fan or a Lebrons fan? As has been stated, when Lebron plays well and doesn't lose, his elbow is fine. It's when he underperforms it becomes an issue with him and the Lebron ball washing media. Notice how he said his elbow was fine now? If the Cavs lose game 4 all of sudden it will be an issue again. What a baby and a sore loser.

And regarding the Magic, you guys almost lost to us last year when we had Scalabrine instead of KG. You better hope you face the Cavs.

See last Anonymous, wish I could agree with you and if the Celtics don't beat the Cavs, would LIKE to cheer for the Magic. But they don't have a prayer of beating the Lakers so I'd have to go for the Cavs. Because your team is overrated and exceeding their abilities.

Orlando won't win a title, yet again.

Let me guess, Lebron's elbow is hurting again? Or is it his knee now (or vagina?)?

LOL @ The garbage Celtics.

Cavs in 6. Garnett is a washed up moolie.

Get out of here jackass! Keep talking shit too. KG's looking about as washed-up as Jamison right now.

It looks like JESTER JAMES IS BEING SENT HOME AGAIN.

Where are all the Cavs in 6 fans?

Wow it's been awfully quiet here. All you motherfuckers are dumb shits. I hope you all kill yourselves over this colossal collapse.

But I can't leave it at that. Let's dig in a little further:

Anonymous said...

Nice prediction dickface.

Anonymous said...

cavs in 5

Great insight douchebag.

Anonymous said...

Cavs in 5

Just watch friday, the cavs will be crazy..

Was that the wakeup call? Or did they have to get eliminated for that to come to fruition? Fuck off, stay off our blog.

Anonymous said...

The only mofo is you, you stupid fuck, for leaving a comment here. You're a piece of shit, and you should get the fuck out. Such domination huh? Kill yourself too please. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I knew there were Cavs blogs: I was telling you to stay there and not come here where you're not wanted. You have a nice summer, and please go kill yourself too.

Anonymous said...

Well no actually the Celtics got 4 wins, and you're stuck on 2. Fuck yourself, and please don't come by here again.

And last but not least:

Anonymous said...

The only dumb shit is you. Please go suicide bomb yourself. Thank you.

That's what all you fucking assholes get for posting on another team's blog. Please learn your lesson- you and your stupid comments are not welcome. I wouldn't post on your blog and you shouldn't ever come back here. EVER

Soooo quiet around here! Where have you all gone all you Anonymous'?!

Come on! Surely you all have SOMETHING to say, right? I mean, right?!

I mean I don't understand, you were all sooo talkative around here and now you're gone like the wind. What happened?

Come on the silence is deafening. Ahahaha!!!

Really? That was it?! Wow all that trash talk. All of you trolls oughta be ashamed of yourself.

Haha, tb you took it personally, huh?

Anything you guys? Hello out there? Was hoping you didn't forget to come back and comment like you said you would! Hello??????

I did Bohemian lol!