To bleed Celtics green is to also loath Lakers purple and gold.  As a Celtics fan there is no team more hated than the Lakers.  I can honestly say that when the Celtics demolished the Lakers in Game 6 to win the finals  two years ago it was one of the top 10 moments of my life. Kind of sick isn't it? However, if you are a Celtics fan you understand what I mean.

For some reason this Lakers team is more unlikeable than any other in recent memory.  I used to think Derek Fisher was a stand up guy, but he has proven to be one of the dirtiest players in the league.  Kobe just seems like a bad person. I respect his talent and will to win, but it ends there.  Stop trying to be like Jordan Kobe because you will never be. Jordan would never lose to his rival by 40 points in the deciding game of a championship series, and that is a fact.

Now on to Pau Gasol, the ugliest player in sports.  Well Joakim Noah and him would have a good battle.  I seriously have trouble holding food down when I watch him play.  Get a freaking haircut and take a bath please.  Then of course there is the one and only Ron Artest.  I don't know if it's his constant need for media attention, drinking hennesey at half time, encouraging his kids to be like Tiger, or punching fans in the stands that I dislike most about him.  Not to mention that he is a terrible rapper.

Sasha Vujacic is probably the worst of them all.  At least the other guys are actually good players.  This guy sucks and acts like a deuche.  Everytime we play the Lakers I always hope they put him in the game so I can watch him jack up dumb threes.

Phil Jackson I actually like more than anyone else in the Lakers organization.  I liked him on the Bulls and he seems like he'd be a chill guy away from the court.  That being said, he is no Red Auerbach.  He did not build any of his teams and was lucky enough to have 3 of the top 15  players of all time for much of his coaching tenure.  You don't need to be a Zen Master to win titles with Jordan, Shaq, and Kobe.

All the hating aside, I can't deny that one of my reasons for hating the Lakers so much is that they are a damn good team.  We don't hate teams that suck because then we wouldn't care.  As much as I dislike all things Lakers there would be an empty spot in my heart if I didn't get to root against them.

Karl Dillinger 1/30/2010 03:00:00 PM Edit

"Jordan would never lose to his rival by 40 points in the deciding game of a championship series, and that is a fact."

I love the Anchorman line. lol.

2. ACF says:

Can we take the pic down and put up a b/w instead? That so-called "gold" (which I call yellow) is hurting mine eyes, brethren.

I so hate the LA Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bleed green, but everyone has to remember, LA Lakers have won on 10 championships!

Only ten Championships in LA!

5. Karl Dillinger says:

They have 15 championships unfortunately.

I despise everything the Lakers represent. I don't like their fans, their style, their jerseys, their arrogance, their love relationship with the media and Stern... to sum up in two words: Lakers suck

7. BleedC's says:

fakers fans are the worst, and I happen to live here. I cannot wait until the streets are paved with gold faker banners and flags that the "fans" toss into the street after they lose haha

Your article was brilliant yes I myself cannot bear to see these damn lakers again in the finals they are like freaking mosquitos that you cant seem to swap away and even the president cockrides this team what a bunch of fake people. I hope the celtics destroy them this year and make every got damn laker cry once again!!! let 2008 repeat itself GO!CELTICS GO!

Everything green makes me want to throw up. The Celtricks suck big time. U losers can never win when it actually counts like the Lakers. It's all about May and June. That's when it counts. In May and June, the Lakers come to kill. That's why they're the back to back champs. This current Lakers team has won 5 championships in 10 years. The current tricks team has only won 1, lol. LMAO!!! No comparison. Please, Celtrciks who??? Damn green leprechauns. I bleed Purp and Yellow for life!!! Lakers will always be the best team in the NBA, ALWAYS!!! I loved seeing your leprechauns cry like little bitches after the 2010 finals. It was priceless. Loser Celtricks!!! GO LAKERS!!!

you are right. lakers suck dick. GO CELTICS!

I hate the celtics fans who hate the lakers and say we are not real fans when our teams are bad....its a smart move when the owner puts a bad product on the floor we don't support the team until they pony up the cash to get real talent you can call it being fake i call it being smart....why make the owner pockets bigger for putting out a crap of a product???? the reason the celtics have won one championship since the bird years is because the celtics fans still pack the arena when the team was doing horrible....the ownership had no motive to want and make the team better...and celtics fans lets not forget KOBE BRYANT heard MVP chants in your house.....from some of your own fans ....This would have never happened in L.A. some celtic fans respect the Lakers but hate us....us L.A. fans not only hate you celtics fans but we do not respect anything that has to do with white and green... Let the rivalry continue you but remember we hate you and would give water our dogs before sharing a bottle with anything boston.

Ha ha ha lakers will always hold fan base fagget case that's just what we do we will always have show time were Hollywood swinging u little green bitches have to understand ur big 3 is done old and washed up kg contract dome ray pierce ready for retire and u want to talk about ugliness player in the NBA look at little niglet rondo looks like a fucking gremlin gizmo yum yum pierce face looks like he had a basketball pushed into his face and Allen looks like sold prison bitch from the yard remember one thing Dagestan bosons fans Jordan went 65 on the white hope redneck u calledbird talentless team now left in thesnow u won't even make playlets this year Boston eats dick rent the town with Ben affeclt call it a day good willhunters