- LeBron James filled up the box score Friday night by compiling 22 points, 13 assists, 9 rebounds, 4 blocks, and 2 steals. LBJ became since Chris Mullin in 1995 to have at least 20 points, 13 assists, and 4 blocks in a game.
- Danny Granger went 6-23 from the field vs. the Cavs to give him a dubious distinction. He is the first player this season to shoot under 27% in a game in which a player took at least 23 field goal attempts.
- As a team, the Pacers made just 5 free throws vs. Cleveland. It was just the 7th time since 1986 that Indiana has made 5 or fewer free throws in a game.
- Paul Pierce was efficient from both the field (11-15) and from the line (12-13) in the Celtics' loss to Atlanta. Pierce joined Dwyane Wade and Manu Ginobili as the only players to score at least 35 points in a game with 15 or fewer field goal attempts.
- Mike Bibby scored just 2 points in 9 minutes of action vs. Boston. It's the fourth time in the last 8 games that Bibby has scored 2 or fewer points in a game. That is something that he only did 4 times all of last season and he did not do it a single time from 2002-2006.
- The Pistons scored just 65 points in their home loss to Miami. It was the second time this season that Detroit scored 65 or fewer in a home game. Prior to this season, they had done that just once in the previous 22 seasons and they actually won that game (64-62 vs. Utah on March 13, 2005).
- Marcus Camby filled the box score vs. Minnesota with 10 points, 19 rebounds, 5 assists, and 4 steals. The 19-5-4 reb-ast-stl stat line is pretty rare as Camby is just the fifth player since 2000 to accomplish that in a single game. The others were LeBron, KG, Elton Brand, and Antoine Walker.
- Congrats to Serge Ibaka of the Thunder for getting his much-coveted 4th assist of the season. Ibaka has played 621 minutes this season and now has 4 assists which puts him miles ahead of Hasheem Thabeet who has played 446 minutes and has 3 assists. However, both of those players pale in comparison to Jeff Pendergraph of the Trail Blazers who has now played in 280 minutes WITHOUT A SINGLE ASSIST!!!