JR 1/15/2010 09:00:00 PM Edit

I can't stop reading Celticslife- I have an addiction lol.

Tanguay's a huge douche. Really hoping Jamison doesn't end up on the Cavs or Bosh on the Flakers.

C's should offer Ray and Baby to the Wiz with one of the those wink wink, you waive Ray and he resigns with us caveats.

You mean like my Ray for Butler deal I mentioned 2 months ago?

2 months ago the Wiz wouldn't make that deal and they may possibly view Butler higher based on age. Right now the C's need to be proactive, b/c the Cavs with Jamison and the Lakers with Bosh are both scary.

It may be the right move to make. Ray resigns in Boston next year.

I can tell you Fisher can't guard Butler for one second like when they put Bean on Rondo and allow Fisher to guard Ray. I also would prefer Butler guarding Joe Johnson than Ray.

You think the Wiz will take the same package for Butler? He might be worth more than an expiring contract and a decent young guy. Thing is what more can we offer? Jamison is more realistic, but Butler would be nice based on age. Btw, I also realized if the Wiz take the Big Z/Hickson offer, they'll also buy out Big Z and he'll go back to Cleveland.

Yeah that's cause everyone plays for Cleveland

One other interesting tidbit from Thomsen was the possibility of T-Mac joining the Celtics if/when he gets bought out.