For a long time the NBA's had the slogan "I Love This Game." Well as devout an NBA fan as there is, here are 8 things I Hate about this game (in no particular order):
- Players arguing after EVERY foul call. (LeBron, Bean Bryant, even Perk). Know what I wish? There were 400 Robert Parishs' in the league. Remember when Chief got called for a foul? He'd never react. If he ever did, then the refs knew he was seriously upset.
- The drop from the court to where the players and fans sit at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. Ever notice that? It's like an 8 or 10 inch drop. Of course if one of the Cavs ever turned their ankles trying to save a loose ball maybe it'd serve a purpose.
- The number of times JJ Hickson hangs on the rim after dunks and never gets called for technicals.
- Anderson Varejao (notice a pattern here with the Cleveland stuff?)
- Where the term "Big" began to be used instead of "Big Man."
- Why Willie Maye is still around after Celtics games but instead of doing the interview (which Greg Dickerson now does) he's there with a Celtics Jersey and green headband on.
- Chris Wallace.
- How the lights at the Staples Center in the stands are lowered for Laker games and kept on for Clipper games.