On twitter, where I guess is where one does battle nowadays. Nesn, Marbury's twitter:
Go tell Doc [Rivers] and Danny [Ainge]  your daddy's that some one you fake truth. Your style is played out number 34. The hood knows your so far gone.
If Marbury wasn't through adding nails to the cofffin that was once his Celtics and NBA future. Not exactly a Happy Birthday wish. Hopefully Pierce just ignores Marbury's twitters like you would a pesky useless bee.

JR 10/13/2009 10:17:00 PM Edit

Honestly does it really make an sense?..."some one you fake truth"...what? I believe he just needs to get a life and stop being jealous...envy...wow Marbury that would be your nickname...why are we even giving this man any attention?

Pierce is played out but marbury is jobless and jealous. He has a ring and u have a ...umm........star or whatever the hell that is on the side of your nugget

Next time I want to insult someone I'm going to say "some one you fake truth" Ooooh burn! :/

lmao ummmm I am bored of Marb.... oh whatever next subject.... moving on now... Go Greeeeeeeen!!!! xo

Marbury needs a grammar teacher :P He absolutely smoked his way out of the league. What a joke of guy!

I don´t understand Twitter a lot, I have to confess. But I checked Marbury there and I found this:

"RT @ToineWalkerFanPaul Pierce is a two faced punk. He sold his "friend" Antoine down the river. I hate him & I hate phony people like Pierce"

Did he write that about Paul???

Hmm Pierce is "played out"? Not anymore so than Kobe who is all of 10 months younger than Paul and has been in the league 2 years longer.

Marbury's a bitch, f him.

It is standard issue at my house that if anyone uses the name marbury the have their mouths washed out with soap. I have substituted his name in place of many vulgarities or disrespectful terms, i.e- Go Marbury yourself you Stefan Marbury...has a sweet ring to it huh?