The Washington Post:
An NBA star and former area high school player was pulled over and arrested in Prince George's County on Thursday night after a police officer found he was carrying three loaded guns, authorities said.

Delonte West, a guard for the Cleveland Cavaliers, was driving a three-wheeled motorcycle north on Interstate 95 near Route 214 in the Largo area when he cut off a Prince George's County police officer, authorities said. The officer pulled him over, and West told the officer that he was carrying a handgun in his waistband.
Delonte also was charged with speeding on top of two gun charges. Here's hoping he also wasn't in his KFC state of mind.

JR 9/18/2009 06:02:00 PM Edit

I just never cared for this guy. Sure when he was on the Celts I had visions of the next "DJ." But as far as I'm concerned he's a whack job. The video is retarded. Him having loaded guns makes him a bigger idiot.

Hope he gets a nice suspension from the League similar to Rashard Lewis.

And also wtf does Matt Zapotosky smoke? "NBA Star Delonte West." How about "NBA Undersized Shooting Guard Delonte West." That sounds better to me.

Lastly the best thing Delonte West ever did (along with Blue Steel Sczerbiak) was bag Ray Allen.

Lol at the NBA star thing. Agree on that. But I actually like Delonte's game. I think he is a great third guard type who gives his all. He has his troubles, but so do many people.

Where did you get "Blue Steel" from? haha.

From the movie Zoolander- Stiller's character resembles Wally lol:

Never heard that before?

i thnk you stupid and delonte west is my favorite player in the nba and he is only human everyone makes mistakes he an idiot for for being human

Yeah, your comment really shows who is and who isn't stupid.

Wow, nice 8 months delayed reaction. I couldn't understand your message since you said he was your favorite player, but then later called him an idiot. Personally I like Delonte, though he was awful this past series. BUT if you're calling me stupid then, "I am rubber you are glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!" :P